- Organizing a table tennis paddle case set to carry, organize, protect, and store your equipment. Additionally, it includes a mesh bag to store additional ping pong balls.
- This case keeps your equipment organized at all times, whether you are playing at the ping pong table or traveling with your equipment.
- There is a tab on the top of each side of the case where the case can connect to a hook. There are two mesh pockets in the case to store your paddles and ping pong balls and a zipper to close and protect the equipment.
- The mesh net bag can stock over 50 ping pong balls securely with a stopper attached to the string.
- Dimensions of the case are 11X6 ¾ X1 ½ inches, and the ping pong bag is 13 ½ X10 inches with a string attached to fasten it closed.
How to set up your organizer to hang your Table Tennis Paddle Case Set:
1. Unzip the case and lay it on a flat surface.
2. Place the two tabs (located on the outside of the case) against a surface where it will hang, and insert and nail, screw, or hook to hang the bag.
Once the case is in its hanging, you will have the ability to conveniently change your racket or ball during the table tennis tournament.
The dimensions of the carry organized case are 11X6¾ X1½ inches.